F.T. of Redding/Carpet One has the largest selection of luxury vinyl plank flooring in Shasta County. Come see the LVP experts in Redding today!
LVP – Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Shasta
Vinyl flooring has long been associated with bargain installations, or environments like grocery stores. So why are we now seeing Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) in $2 million condominiums? In the last decade, luxury vinyl plank has made enormous advances in residential flooring.
Laminate flooring eclipsed vinyl long ago as the go-to inexpensive and easy-to-install flooring product for two reasons; laminate’s photo-realistic image layer had the look of wood and its plank format imitated the “long and narrow” shape of real hardwood. Sheet vinyl had practically nothing in the way of wood-look flooring.
With its introduction 10 years ago, luxury vinyl flooring became “re-invented” and positioned itself as a viable flooring material for homeowners who are well-educated about flooring. It is also seen as an initiative to capture the homeowners that won’t install solid hardwood due to cost and folks that may be prevented from this by HOA agreements.
Another thing that distinguishes Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) from other types of vinyl flooring is the shape of individual pieces. Traditional sheet vinyl flooring comes in room sizes to minimize or even eliminate seams. Normal vinyl tiles are usually square, most at 12′ X 12″.
Because LVP imitates solid wood flooring (pine teak, maple, oak, walnut, etc) it comes in plank shapes. In this respect, LVP and laminate flooring are the same. But for water, moisture, spills, pets…Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) can be the right choice.
Quality LVP has some incredible advantages over other types of flooring. LVP was initially created solely for commercial, retail and hospitality flooring that demanded resistance to heavy foot traffic, along with ease of maintenance and a superior resistance to water damage. For all these reasons and more, LVP greatly surpasses laminates and hardwood. Over the last decade we’ve seen incredible innovation, where the appearance and style of these luxury floors have developed into stunning wood, stone and tile looks that now rival the real thing and you may not even be able to feel the difference.
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Shasta
- Invincible vinyl plank flooring (LVP) offers both easy maintenance and the durability that you seek in vinyl with the incredible natural look only today’s digital manufacturing techniques can deliver. Bottom Line: It’s the look of the real wood at an unreal value.
- Intensity Surface Shield provides a incredibly tough waterproof wear layer to protect against scuffs, scratches and dirt with minimal maintenance. This helps preserve the LVP flooring’s natural appearance for years to come.
- Intelligent Support System provides superior sound absorption and flexible, adaptable installation for exceptional comfort and durability in this vinyl plank flooring.
- Moistureloc creates a watertight seal that never loosens even under tension. Moistureloc™ ensures that water and dust won’t get under the floor, preventing mold and other micro-organisms from forming.
- Superbase Construction features a 100% dimensionally stable fiberglass core that allows the luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring to adapt to all environmental conditions and prevents buckling and gaps.
If you are looking for the very best luxury vinyl plank flooring in Shasta County California, come visit F.T. of Redding/Carpet One.
Our fully-stocked warehouse, quality products, great prices, and efficient workforce makes us the best choice for home flooring in Shasta County and Shasta Lake area for any residential or commercial flooring project here in northern California.
We stand behind the products we sell and the installations we complete 100%. We guarantee our work.
Have a question? Contact us and see why so many other homeowners, companies and government agencies have chosen F. T. of Redding/Carpet One for their flooring needs.